Bouncing Ball Project Part 2

 I continued to work on the bouncing ball project.  I had a bit of trouble reading the instructions and finding everything on Maya but after a while was able to do most of what I had to do.  I had trouble with rendering though.  I did a batch render and I can only find the pictures but can't figure out how to get the animation even though I rendered all the frames.  I also watched some of the videos on squash and stretch.  They were interesting and really showed what squash and stretch can do.  For example they can be used to exaggerate facial expressions.


Comments

  1. You could try rendering the animation as a QuickTime movie. Alternately it's possible to render single frames as other file formats like .tif or .jpg and to bring them into a program such as Photoshop or Premiere and assemble the animation that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Ball project